City of Anaheim Housing Supervisor
$5,622.92 - $7,731.50 Monthly $67,475.00 - $92,778.00 Annually
Closing date: Continuous
The City of Anaheim Housing Authority seeks an experienced and talented Housing Supervisor
(Housing Coordinator) to supervise, assign, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for providing the services and activities of assigned programs within the Housing Authority. The position will coordinate activities with other programs, sections, division, outside agencies, and the general public; ensure work quality and adherence to established policies and procedures; provide highly responsible and complex staff assistance to assigned Housing Programs Administrator; and perform the more technical and complex tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
The City of Anaheim provides an excellent compensation, pension and benefits program. The attractive pension program includes:
- Retirement: City of Anaheim employees become members of the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS).
- New Employees who are an existing CalPERS member or a member of an agency with reciprocity with the City of Anaheim, will be enrolled in the 2.7% @ 55 CalPERS retirement benefit formula. Employees pay the full employee contribution of 12%.
- New Employees who have never been a CalPERS member, or is a member of a retirement system (CalPERS or reciprocal) but has a break in service longer than six (6) months, will be enrolled in the 2% @ 62 CalPERS benefit formula. Employees contribute 6.75% of the normal benefit costs for this retirement benefit.
- Employees contribute 1.45% towards Medicare. The City does not participate in Social Security and as such no deductions will be taken.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: http://www.anaheim.net/jobs
$110,241 - $133,993/Annually* and a cash allowance of approximately $600/month
Apply by 08/26/19
The County of Sonoma's Community Development Commission (CDC) seeks a skilled manager to plan and administer programs designed to prevent and end homelessness throughout Sonoma County.
Starting salary up to $59.40/hour ($123,974/year), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
The Ending Homelessness Program Manager oversees the CDC's housing and community development projects and is responsible for developing new and modified programs, to include conducting cost analysis and preparing financial plans. Reporting to the Assistant Executive Director, this position directs, plans, assigns, coordinates, reviews, and evaluates the work of staff engaged in project activities, and ensures the team continues to generate high-quality work products. Additionally, the Ending Homelessness Program Manager:
- Oversees programmatic administration of all federal and state mandates impacting the division's programs, including those associated with the Sonoma County Continuum of Care (Home Sonoma County) and the Point-in-Time Homeless Count
- Works closely with the CDC Controller and other fiscal staff to ensure budgeting, accounting, and fiscal coordination at all steps in the development and implementation of programs
- Continuously works to align service delivery with other County departments that also provide essential social and health safety net services, with the goal of improving consumer access to these varied programs
- Provides public information regarding program milestones and effectiveness through coordination with the Commissions' Policy and Communications team
- Represents the County and Commission in various high-profile public forums
*Salary is negotiable and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information & to apply online, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 8/26/19
$6,626 - $8,056/Mo. and a cash allowance of approximately $600/month
Apply by 12/12/18
In conjunction with the County of Sonoma's Office of Recovery and Resiliency, the County Administrator Office's Community and Government Affairs Team, and the CDC's executive management team, the CDBG-DR Administrator works to ensure the County's recovery efforts are compliant with Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Disaster Recovery requirements. The ideal candidate is a proactive leader with experience working with HUD entitlement/State housing/community development programs and coordination with various HUD offices and the State of California's Department of Housing and Community Development. Working at the CDC also offers expansive opportunities to better our communities and excellent benefits* including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $1,500
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours/year
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours for good work performance
*Salary is negotiable and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information & to apply online, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 12/12/18
SALARY RANGE 33: $7,859 - $9,554 monthly
FINAL FILING DATE: Open Until Filled; Candidates should apply as soon as
possible for priority consideration as the position may close at any time.
The Housing Authority is seeking a team-oriented candidate to plan, direct and manage the asset management function of the Housing Authority’s real estate portfolio including the housing assets owned by affiliates. The Asset Manager conducts financial, physical and regulatory performance review; develops and monitors capital needs assessment programs; and reviews, recommends and implements financing or refinancing schemes at multi-family and tax credit properties, in addition to providing highly responsible and complex professional assistance to the Directors of Property Operations and Housing and Community Development.
AHA is particularly interested in applications from candidates with a strong track record in various aspects of the affordable housing industry including finance, development/rehabilitation, management and related real estate issues with an emphasis on asset management and financial and regulatory analysis.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to The Paulsen Group, LLC
- A compelling cover letter stating why you are interested in and qualified for the
position (two pages maximum)
- A minimum of three professional references
Interested candidates may contact Terise Paulsen at (541) 535-2500 with confidential inquiries and questions.