Join CAHA today and receive many membership benefits and access to legislative advocacy activities.
CAHA is the proud recipient of the NAHRO Mary K. Nenno Award, because of our many membership benefits and legislative advocacy activities.
Click here for CAHA’s Membership Application
- Legislative representation at the State level
- Annual State Advocacy Days
- Legislative representation at the Federal level
- Annual advocacy day in Washington, DC at the NAHRO Legislative Conference
- Regular and informative chapter meetings
- Annual Retreat
- CAHA-DOJ Registered Sex Offender program
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly newsletter
- Access to low-cost training through your chapter
- Member only access to CAHA’s website
- On-going educational and collaborative efforts with our affordable housing partners